Helping Hands is a nonprofit organization. Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for families caring for children and adults with disabilities, chronic illness, or age-related conditions by creatively providing a wide range of high-quality accessible, and affordable caregiving services.
If you are passionate about providing care and are willing to challenge yourself daily to make a positive impact on lives of those you care for, we want YOU on our team!
Please submit a photo ID (to be used to verify criminal background check) to Tari Gray, Human Resources Coordinator at info @ helpinghandsrespite.org.
Email your cover letter and resume to Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Positions Available In:
Mason, Holt, Williamston, Lansing, East Lansing, St. Johns, DeWitt, Eaton Rapids
Times Available: Most shifts are:
Between 2-9 pm on weekdays
Between 9 am – 9 pm on weekends
- Be a reliable, responsible, and trustworthy individual of good moral character
- Possess good communication skills and a friendly, positive demeanor
- The ability to work a flexible schedule that may require evenings and weekends
- Pass criminal background check and DHS abuse and neglect clearance.
- Be a high school graduate or have GED equivalent
- Able to lift individual up to 50 lbs, bend, twist, push, pull, run, and use stairs.
- Have access to reliable transportation and a good driving record
- Complete required training courses in a timely manner
Job Type:Part-time, flexible hours
$10-11/hr staring pay with bonus and increase opportunities.